Blogger news

11/27/2014

Hey, this for ya

if they miss you, they'll call if they want you, they'll say it. if they care, they'll show it. and if not, they aren't worth your time - unknow

source: pinterest




it's a hard time, and this time will always show who are the true friend. then, where are you now?
i don't know who 'we' are, sometimes i feel like we're really close but then on other days you treat me like i'm just acquaintance or some sort of unwanted stranger. you don't say im a bad friend but i know i just not a good one for you. yeah, im not a good friend, i just love helping my friends and try to be there everytime they need me. 
and now you dont need me if i was, maybe i just like an wind passed. even less now as you  as hinted 'goodbye'. whereas i want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.


did you can't remember?
or you've  forget how to remember? 

i miss you. not in some cheesy, let's hold hands and be together forever way. i just miss you. plain and simple. i miss your presence in my life. i miss you always being there for me. i miss my best friend.

 cuman mau tanya, kamu itu
teman sekedar teman? atau teman yang menjadi keluarga? kamu yakin?

No comments:

Post a Comment